College of EngineeringDepartment of Industrial and Systems EngineeringResearchM.S. Theses
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2019
- Belhadi, Mohamed El Amine, Mechanical Properties of Micro Alloyed SAC Lead-Free Solder with Bi For Future Electronics. Current position: Graduate Research Assistant at Auburn University, Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2016
- Choi, Suklim, Computational Study of Modern Approaches to Risk-Averse Stochastic Optimization Using Financial Portfolio Allocation Model. Current position: Instructor, the Korea Army Academy at Yeong-Cheon
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2015
- Sherman, Alexander, System Safety Analysis of the Opelika Fire Department's Crawling Simulator. Current position: Senior Account Executive at Motorola Solutions
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2013
- Bew, Gregory Erroll, Iterative and Incremental System Lifecycle Development.
- Tang, Ruoliang, Morphometric Analysis of the Human Lower Lumbar Intervertebral Discs and Vertebral Endplates Experimental Approach and Regression Models.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2012
- Li, Zhenhong, Pulsed Breakdown Phenomena in Partial Vacuum.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2011
- Bandaram, Arunkumar, Reliability of Solder Attachment Options with Lead Free for 0.4 Mm Micro BGA Packages.
- Cox, Nicholas Adam, HONORS THESES, Critical Review of Agi-Goldratt Institute’s Velocity, Combining Lean, Six Sigma, and the Theory of Constraints to Achieve Breakthrough Performance / Nicholas Adam Cox.
- Iyer, Gopalakrishnan, Wireless Mesh Routing in Smart Utility Networks.
- Jeong, Yi Hun, Obesity Effects on Preferred Driving Postures and Vehicle Interior Component Settings.
- Kannan, Balaji, Reliability/Availability of Manufacturing Cells and Transfer Lines.
- Ranganathan Jagannathan, Arun Kumar, Vehicle Routing with Cross Docks, Split Deliveries, and Multiple Use of Vehicles.
- Sakhardande, Rohan, Lean Manufacturing in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Swaim, William, SMT Line Improvements for High Mix, Low Volume Electronics Manufacturing.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2010
- Folta, Aaron Wesley, Alternative Fuels and Their Effects on Portland Cement.
- Shanmugasundaram, Priyadharshini, Test Time Optimization in Scan Circuits.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2009
- Bak, Taner, AE Simulator a Serial Production Line Simulator.
- Haridass, Karunakaran, Optimizing and Scheduling of a Pooled Log Transport System.
- Li, Jingyun, Alternate in-Situ Environmental Testing System by Matrix Design.
- Sukumaran, Sujith, A Decision Support System for Biorefinery Location and Logistics.
- Zou, Guangyu, Collective Creativity in Scientific Communities.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2008
- Kim, Kyongsun, Group versus Staggered Replacement Policy Strategic Replacement Decisons.
- Ridenour, Joshua David, Overmolded Substrate on Aluminum Metal Backing for Harsh Environment Applications.
- Sözer, Esin Bengisu, Gaseous Discharges and Their Applications as High Power Plasma Switches.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2007
- Dalkilic, Veysel Ugur, A Supply Chain Approach to Shelf Space Allocation.
- Ivanović, Goran, Aisle Designs for Unit-Load Warehouses with Multiple Pickup and Deposit Points.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2006
- Escobar, Claudia Patricia, Sensitivity Analysis of Subjective Ergonomic Assessment Tools Impact of Input Information Accuracy on Output (final Scores) Generation.
- McGlocklin, Kristin Hew, Economic Analysis of Various Reforming Techniques and Fuel Sources for Hydrogen Production.
- Mitchell, Charles Clayton, PBGA Reliability of Lead Free Solder Balls Assembled with Tin Lead Solder Paste for Harsh Environment Electronics.
- Ramesh, Abishek, Bottleneck Detection and Mitigation in Serial Production Systems.
M.S. Degrees Awarded 2005
- Jadhav, Pradip Dinkarrao, Simulation Modeling and Analysis of Printed Circuit Board Assembly Lines.
- Ramaswamy, Harish Krishna, Feeder Allocation Policy for a Turret Head Placement Machine Using Dynamic Programming.
- Roy, Ajay K., Finite Element Analysis and Life Estimation of a Permanent Cylidrical Mold with Ansys and Coffin-Manson Approach.