The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers several academic programs leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree. Graduates of the department's programs will successfully transition from the classroom to the real world thanks to a hands-on curriculum and an experienced faculty. A student will be confident knowing they will stand out among the competition with an electrical and computer engineering degree from Auburn University.
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers academic programs leading to the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Wireless Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Science (Thesis)
- Master of Science (Non-Thesis)