The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering offers a variety of fellowship opportunities for qualified students:
- Dean's Fellowship: The prestigious Dean's fellowships are offered by the college of engineering. They carry a minimum stipend of $32,000 per year plus tuition fellowship* and are renewable.
- College Fellowship: These fellowships are awarded to outstanding applicants throughout the college. Fellowships carry a minnimum stipend of $24,000 per year plus tuition fellowship* and are renewable.
- Departmental Fellowship: Departmental Fellowships are offered to top candidates in each engineering department and carry minimum stipends of $20,000 per year plus tuition fellowship* and are renewable.
- Tuition Fellowships: Tuition Fellowships provide a full tuition waiver for a student with a 33 percent or greater full-time-equivalent (FTE) assignment. Both graduate research assistants (GRAs) and graduate teaching assistants (GTAs) are eligible.
* Tuition fellowships are included with Dean's, College and Departmental fellowships.
For more information click here.
Feb 21, 2013