- One point of contact must be supplied by the user as the person responsible for all activities and any damages that occur
- All users must adhere to AU policies including:
- Tables, seating, podiums, and sound equipment are the responsibility of the user.
- You must also furnish your own linens, dishes and other supplies
- If furniture must be moved, that movement must be cleared with Merrette Ische; All furniture must moved back to its original location when the event is over
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products is allowed.
- Any group that damages the area of leaves it in poor condition may incur an additional clean up fee and be prohibited from using the facility in the future
- AU AV equipment in the classrooms may be used if:
- Users participate in a training session
- Users log in with their own AU global or AU global guest ID
- No changes are made in configuration settings
- Any files loaded on the hard drive must be deleted at the completion of the meeting
5/13/14 8:26 AM