The Biosystems Engineering Advisory Council is comprised of leaders from Alabama's agribusiness and forest product industry sectors, along with representatives from other private and public engineering and business industries.
"To provide guidance that will help identify priorities that can be addressed by the teaching, research and extension efforts of the department of Biosystems Engineering of Auburn University and to facilitate partnerships between the department and its customers".
- Frank Corley. Corley, Inc., Chapman, AL (forest engineering alum and long time collaborator on forest engineering research and education)
- Tony Ellard. Hired Hand, Inc. Bremen, AL (poultry technology industry employer and extension collaborator)
- Marc Ivey. Bush Hog Corp., Selma, AL (forest engineering alum and long time collaborator on senior design)
- Perry Oakes. Retired USDA NRCS State Conservation Engineer, Auburn, AL (agricultural engineering alum)
- Glenn Stephens. Vice President, Poly Engineering, Inc., Dothan, AL. (agricultural engineering alum and employer of our graduates)
- Matt Dunn. Assistant Director, City of Auburn Water Resource Management Department, Auburn, AL (biosystems engineering alum)
- Michael Soutullo. Chief Engineer – Space Systems, Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc., Huntsville, AL (agricultural engineering alum)
- Russell Roberson. Vice President – Quality Management, GE Healthcare, Racine, WI (agricultural engineering alum)
- Pat Meggs. National Sales Manager, Cumberland, Assumption, IL (poultry technology industry employer and extension collaborator)
- Eric Phillips. Manager, Manufacturing Engineering and Quality, Cumberland, Bremen, AL (forest engineering alum and poultry industry employer and extension collaborator)
Mar 20, 2017