The civil engineering department offers three graduate degrees: Ph.D., Master of Science (M.S.) with thesis, and Master of Civil Engineering (M.C.E.) (non-thesis).  There are possible prerequisites for students holding college degrees in fields other than civil engineering.

Current students

(1). Find and download necessary forms for graduate studies from the Graduate School

(2). Doctoral students: doctoral studies checklist from the Graduate School

Last Updated: 3/1/17 1:59 PM