The Office of Engineering Communications and Marketing (ECM) within the College of Engineering is the network for all news and events that occur in our college. We work hand-in-hand with the Auburn University Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) to publicize events, activities, lectures and news to external media sources.
All news distributed across the campus and beyond must be reviewed by ECM, followed by OCM before it can be distributed.
The college has multiple individuals designated to specific departments and associated programs to publicize news and other happenings across each department or program. Please consult the lists below to identify the individual who is responsible for your designated department or program.
Find your news contact below.
- Web content creator
- Social media
- Alabama Power Academic Excellence Program
- Engineering Online program/ Continuing education
- Alabama Power Nuclear Power Generation Systems Program
- Young Alumni Council
- Student services
- Formula SAE
- Computer Science and Software
- Electrical and Computer/Wireless
- Industrial and Systems
- Tribology and Lubrication Science minor (under mechanical)
- Annual report
- New faculty publication
- Research publication
- College fact sheet
- Awards ceremony scripts
- BEST Robotics competition
- Graduate Research Showcase
- Donor proposals, letters, solicitations, resolutions
- Development news releases, stories
- Development invitations, brochures
- Development quicksheets, info sheets
- 100 Women Strong
- Ginn Society
- Keystone Society
- Parents Association